Tuesday 12 January 2016

Some of my faves from CHA 2016

The beginning of the year carries some extra excitement for scrapbookers all around the world. 
That's when the yearly CHA Mega Show takes place in Anaheim Califlornia. This show is where the large players present their news and this never fail to create a big buzz in the community.
Unfortunately I could not attend in person, but I have been there as much as possible in spirit
through all the lovely posts and pictures posted on the internet by friends and fellow scrappers.
 How wonderful is that!!!?

I was thinking it would be fun to assemble a kind of list featuring some of the favourites I have found  while browsing. I am sure that there are still many more favourites to discover , 
so just  consider this as kind of a first draft ;-) My choises will come in random order.To pick specific favourites would prove too much of a challenge!!

My number one scrap crush is of course Prima Marketing and as always they had so much 
loveliness to share. Their paper collections are always so beautiful and the flowers,...well ,...they 
are just the BEST!!

Here are two of their new collections:





And next up are a few more goodies from Prima. 
Memory Hardware, Relics and Artefacts, and some awesome metallic washi stickers.



It wasn't so easy to find sneaks of the flowers but here are a couple just as apetizers for what's to come :-)





So many of the brands show their own paints and art supplies. I love all the variety.


Introducing: New Finnabair for 2016! #finnabair #artextravagance #cha2016 #winter:




The colours below are some of the new Ken Oliver Liquid Metals. They are so cool. They come in gold , pewter , copper, platinum etc too.



I am always excited to see what new things Sizzix comes up with and there are a few of the news that will be releasing in February. I picked these among many because they are great for mixed media!!







Websters Pages have some new planners for us. LOVE this colour!!



Tim Holtz presented his new Distress Crayons.
Sounds very cool of course like all that Tim does :-)

Distress Crayons are water-reactive pigments designed and specially formulated to achieve vibrant coloring effects on porous surfaces for mixed media. The smooth water-reactive pigments are ideal for creating brilliant backgrounds, smudging, watercoloring and more!
Distress Crayons 2016 PR
This woodgrain cardstock is gorgeous!!
Distress Woodgrain Paper 2016 PR

I love the look of these smaller bite size stencils from Tim Holtz. 
This is what he has  has to say about the new size:

Lastly something really exciting to announce – new mini stencils!  i’ve been wanting mini versions of all of my layering stencils to use on smaller tags and collage projects and i’m so thankful stampers anonymous has agreed to do them.  they are being released in sets of three and are about 45% smaller than their larger counterpart – here’s a comparison…


There are so many jaw-dropping paper collections out and I have to share a few more with you...


Here's Shimelle's Starshine:




It's so fresh and modern!! <3 it!!

Kaisercraft seldom disappoint and they don't this time either.
Here is my favourite from them called #Me



Tammy Tutterow has some new stamps for Spellbinders that are pretty cool.
Love this one with a cheese cloth background:

For You Art Tag by Tammy Tutterow | www.tammytutterow.com


One of the loveliest new collections is the Beautiful Dreamer collection from a Bo Bunny, a big favourite of mine  They have so many delightful new products/designs  in their range I could make a post with only what they released :-) Love the paints and the dies and the stencils,and and and...


And last but not least a peek of some life like beauties from Petaloo. 
Their product has such hig quality always!
As I am sure you understand I could keep adding to this post indefinitely with all the amazing new scrap supplies that have been released recently. But I hope you have enjoyed my picks and that maybe  one or two are new to you :-) Thanks for looking!




5 comments:

  1. There are sooo many new things I look forward too, hmm Need to create to get rid of old stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så mange fantastiske nyheter!!! Glede hele våren 😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your favourites with us. A bucket list item is going to CHA someday ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such yummy goodies! I would love to have it all! ;-) But this year I really need to work on my stash and use what I have! This is my mission!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this post with us. I just knew about WP's latest Color Crush planner, gonna get that one for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...