Monday 27 April 2015

'Moments in Time' for Lemoncraft, using 'Heart painted'

I was so happy when I received the latest papers that Anna/Brises created for us. 
Surely you all agree it is simply a beautiful and well composed collection! 

As usual I have prepared a couple of scrapbookinglayouts to show you how I use them. 

Here's my first page with a picture of my youngest daughter and our little cat who thinks she is the boss of our house :-)


 Here are a few close ups of some details.


In the picture above you can see the beautiful white fabric-flower from Lemoncraft. It has some lovely stones in the center to make it something extra.
The large bloom in the picture below is by Prima Marketing.


I used a couple of Sizzix dies here, The round one is the gorgeous scallop circle, which happens to be one of my real favourites!!  I also used the row of scallops that came with the starter set of the new Big Shot Plus. (Love, love, LOVE it!! See it HERE )
Everything else was fussy cut from the Lemoncraft patterned papers.
I spent quite a while in front of the TV cutting out pretty designs.


In the background there is some mixed media light going on. The title is by Blue Fern Studios as is also the dainty little caige that I painted a neutral dark green colour.


Layering cute suplies is so much fun!
The largish butterfly in the picture below is cut out and glued down with a pop dot.


Thanks for looking!

Have a great week! <3 <3 <3

7 comments:

  1. Nydelig LO med mange fine detaljer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this really couldn't have been any more stunning than this! What an amazing lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Bente. Love the papers 💝

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the close ups showing the pretty flowers and details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally beautiful page Bente - love the layering and love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh this is beautiful! You FUSSY CUT all those papers? Crazy, but wonderful at the same time!!! And it's such a pretty, light LO too.....really lovely:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely wowsers....just a fabulous page all round! Love it to bits! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...