Sunday 25 January 2015

Decorated card and cupcake for a birthday celebration for Sizzix/Papirdesign

Looksie what I found,....  
A couple of posts that I prepared but never got round to publishing. 
This one was combining Sizzix dies and Papirdesign papers. 
I must say I am very partial to the purple!!


The die I used is the Tattered florals die by Tim Holtz and I think it is probably the die that has been sold most of all.... And if it wasn't, at least I think it should find a home with all of you!!


'Grattis' is Swedish for Congratulations. I used the small rosette die to make the little holder for the mini cupcake as well as for the little decoration on a tooth pick.

The green leaves were made using the Tattered leaves die, also by Tim Holtz for Sizzix.
I used a needle to scratch into them to make them look more natural.

Thanks for looking! Hugs!


5 comments:

  1. They are both gorgeous! I love the purple flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love purple too, it is such a rich color.. your blooms look wonderful and love the leaves too on your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love purple, but seldom use it. Your card is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stunning...the purple is so striking!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...