Tuesday 2 September 2014

'My Whole Heart' , last share from August Scraps of Elegance kit

Today I have another page to share that I made with the gorgeous August  kit 'Raindrops on Roses' from Scraps of Elegance. 
I realize it had not been posted here yet so I wanted to show it before the reveal of the next kit.
With the heavy rains over the week end I have been kept busy with among other things a flooded basement, .....but here it is .-) It's a pretty short one today :-)
(A few posts down you can see a picture with the kit contents.)


This is one of the lovely Authentique Papers from the kit with a pretty script pattern. 
Flowers are Petaloo Dahlias and a few Prima mini roses.
You can also see a cute paperclip in the smaller cluster and that is also is by Prima. 
I used a couple of stencils on here too that I think give a great effect.
In the SOE shop you can also find a few kinds of different stencils for a similar look.

Also included in the kit ia a pack of  lovely thick and chunky chipboard from Blue Fern and I have used some of it here both sides of my photo.

Thanks for looking. Hope to see you back here again soon! :-)

7 comments:

  1. Oh no! A flooded basement? That's no fun at all! Your layout on the other hand, is fun and beautiful and amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lay-out is so dreamy and pretty, just like the photo. I love it!
    I hope your problems with the basement will be fixed soon. That sounds aweful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Bente! Love all the texture and pretty color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty layout.. love the brick work and always love the flowers.. I hope things are drying out a bit for you now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to read about your flooding. Hope none of your precious scrapbooking stuff was down there. Love this page with the brickwork and clustering. The casual photo of your DD is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful layout. Soft and so pretty. Sorry to hear about your basement!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry about your flooding...I hope it clears up without permanent damage. Your page is beautiful Bente. I love all the mixed media on your background.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...