Monday 21 October 2013

U & I for Inkido

Just a quick post today to share my latest page for Inkido.
 I actually made this for a C'est Magnifique sketch challenge but there was never the right opportunity to post it..... I used the lovely collction 'Beautiful Memories'.


 As always I have some closies for you as well. Most of these gorgeous blooms  and pins are by Inkido. And the sweet little butterflies are fussycut from an Inkido patterned paper as well. 
And for the round doily shape I used my Cameo.


 Here is a closeup of the cute photos of B and me. 
They were taken by my talented sister on our previous trip to Norway.

 I added some touches here with liquid pearls, and as you can see I had some fun with gesso building up the background.....Even if I covered up most of it in the end .-)

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you enjoyed my page!
Hugs!!

14 comments:

  1. It's such a beautiful lay-out! You really made these photos shine with your gorgeous design and fabulous details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! Love the pretty circle and spread of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! LOVING those flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how beautiful.. the photo is gorgeous and all the blooms look so pretty, I love the circle too under your photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning page Bente. Love the soft dreamy colours...and your pretty flower clusters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kjempefint Bente! Og dere to er jo bare nydelige <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally enjoyed your beautiful page, Bente. Love the little pink dots around the doily and pretty cluster of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What adorable photos, and BEAUTIFUL page...those close ups are making me drool! I just love the design. Stunning work, as always, Bente :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. waue this is awsome love all the flowers and the lovely Photos. and thankyou for your visit on my blog also. do have a nice evening

    ReplyDelete
  10. Åhh vad fin Bente!! Riktigt stämningsfull!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness me this is lovely! Makes me want to get out some flowers! Love this so much, Bente!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Bente...love all the blooms and the super photo's! Beautiful work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Bente!! This is so gorgeous!! LOVING all the flowers and how you place them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a fantastic page!! it's gorgeus, and the pics are really sweet. Love the flower clusters!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...