Saturday 26 October 2013

Guesting at CSI for casefile #95 *True Love' for Inkido

Hi!
This is the page I made for the reveal at Colour Stories Inspiration or CSI for short.
Inkido is one of the sponsors and the designteam was invited to take part in the fun!
This is the page I made:


And here is the mood board etc for the challenge:



Loved the pretty colours this week (...again :-) ).
My page turned out almost monchromatic, which I quite liked.

For evidence I picked:
paint, flowers, book pages,and tearing(of the book pages at the back).

And I picked this prompt for my testimony:
'Study your photo and write your journaling as a series of details you notice in the picture'.

Hope you like it!!



Lots of stitching on my page as always.
The bling is from the large Inkido sheets with three shades of each colour.


I used the smallest butterfly stamp from Inkido for the fluttering beauties on here :-)




The lucky winner of this challenge will get the new Christmas collection from Inkido!


I used a mix of old and new on this page just to get the colours och the combo right. 
I used 

'Beautiful Memories 2' Blue Flowers, Blue labels
 'Springtime'- Butterflies in the sky.
 Blue chrystals and pearls
Butterfly stamp.

17 comments:

  1. Utrolig flott! Nydelige farger og blomster,som alltid :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Bente! I love the photo so much and the colour blue and all the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how in the world do you do your stitcjing-AMAZING!!! Love the layout, love the bl/w photo and the bling caught my eye right away :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what's not to love about this amazing lay-out! I truly adore everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooo pretty and so stunning!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nydelig LO med så fine farger og lekre detaljer.

    Kalenderen har jeg lagd fra bunnen av og malen er i oktober utgaven av Ett Trykk.

    klem :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the die-cutting and stitching on this LO, looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so beautiful.. I love these colors together.. lovely photo too...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Bente, such a sweet and soft page. Love all the stitching , always love that on pages. I hate stitching , even dont have a machine. But it looks so nice and sometimes cool .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Bente this is just gorgeous in every way! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous page, Bente!! Love the soft colors and dimension. The bling in the corners is such a fab touch!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bente, your page is so pretty that it should be framed and put on the wall. I love the soft colours and your awesome flower clusters.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You make everything pretty. I love these colors. Those blues are gorgeous. Your details and layering is always so amazing. Stunning, Bente! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another stunning page, Bente! Love the butterflies flying about and all of your special, signature touches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow Bente! You have done a marvellous job of using blue hues here! I don't think I've seen anything as pretty of this using these blues. Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, what a beautiful page Bente!! Loving the soft colors and all the punched borders. LOVE this Xmas collection from Inkido!

    ReplyDelete
  17. so soft and pretty! love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...