Sunday 24 February 2013

My Sunday post for Inkido, 'Big Hug' using 'Rosehage'.


  Today I want to share a lo made using 'Rosehage', a pretty collection from Inkido.
I love the pretty peachy colours of the papers..
This is what I made:

I used a lot of gorgeous flowers from Inkido and placed them in clusters. 
Even if I love beautiful embellishments I still want to make the photo the main attraction on a page and clusters help do just that.  This particular photo was taken by my sister Sylvi while we were on vacations in the South of France.

I have stitched around edges, inked and used dripping paint on this one to mention some of the techniques I have applied. All of them very simple but they help add more 'life' to a page, 
together with the dimension added by the dcorations.

 Some more close up shots:


Now I am off to the office on this Sunday afternoon to try and get some order to the enormous  amount of new products we brought home from Frankfurt on our trip to source new accessories for our company yesterday! Almost as fun as scrapping!!

Thanks for dropping by and for any comments you may leave me <3 !!
Hugs!


22 comments:

  1. Så lekker denne er :) Nydelige farger og detaljer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. så vacker design ♥ älskar dina blomsteröar ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! This is just sooooooooooooooo pretty! Love all the little embellies! So, so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous LO! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous.. love the flowers and all the punched edges, frilly and feminine and oh so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page Bente and I love this photo you have of each other.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fact that you have created three flower clusters and yet there is so much balance in your LO, that they don't overwhelm the page! It's a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, is this ever stunning! You really worked those flower clusters. Super sweet pic, too. Love this page so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! Wonderful photo and love your signature detailed bits and pieces. Wow!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooooooooooo beautiful! I love love love that photo and all the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a pretty page! love those flower bouquets!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nydelig side Bente!! Klem <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous layout Bente - the butterflies are too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful LO Bente!! Love the photo and all the details

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet photo and an absolutely stunning layout!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Måste skriva här med :) Den är så otroligt fin denna! Underbara färger och så härligt foto! En sida man bara blir glad av att titta på! Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a stunning photo...it shows so much love. Your layout is beyond gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a gorgeous photo and page, Bente! Beautiful arrangement of all your elements.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful LO Bente!! Love the photo and all the details. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an amazing page Bente!! This one is truly gorgeous! love love love everything about it and the photo of you and Bea just makes me smile! KRAM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...