Monday 31 December 2012

My most favourite layouts of 2012 Part 2....

Happy New Year to all of you out there! 
I hope the year that is coming to an end has been good to you. For me honestly, it has been a bit of both!  I have experienced some hardship, but  I have also been blessed with a lot of good things. Today is is the last day of the year and it calls for celebration and for looking back on what has been, but also on what is to come... Did you make any resolutions? Did you pick a special new word for the coming  year? Good luck to you if you did. 
I tend to make more of a general kind of resolution, if I may even call it that. I decide that this year I am going to be better than the previous one. I am going to be for example ; kinder, (to others and to myself :-)), smarter, more patient, less lazy, etc. I find this is a better way for me, because I can use this in my everyday life to be a better person. 

I would also like to thank each and every one of you my friends for your support this year and for the love you leave me. It makes me so very happy to read all the comments you leave about my work and other subjects. And I have been completely bowled over by all your generous remarks about the layouts in my previous post. From the bottom of my heart; 'Thank You'!!

Are you ready for Faves Part 2 ?...Here we go!!




























Happy New Year!
Hugs!!


21 comments:

  1. Så mange fine layouter !! Önsker deg et superfint og kreativt 2013 !

    ReplyDelete
  2. "My Sweet Girls" is my fave in this round -- that photo is just wow!!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand why you can't pick just a top 12 of 2012 ... you just have too many gorgeous layouts!! I love each and everyone of them!! Your use of layers, punches and flowers is superb!! My fav is "Just like royalty", for me this one stands out; the photos, the design, the colors ... love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Bente, I love this round too! They are all gorgeous! I love the playfulness too in some if the photos. And speaking of photos, they are so expressive. Hoping for all your wishes on 2013 and more creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wonderful! Gorg pics and I am uber jealous of your sewing machine skills!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Med fare for å repetere meg selv fra igår: fantastisk: detaljene... designene... lagene... teknikkene....

    Takk for at du deler, Bente! Ha et fantastisk 2013 - jeg er sikker på at du når målene dine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. another amazing collection Bente -so inspiring. I wish you the very best in 2013

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome projects!!!! love them!!! A lots of blessing in the New Year!!!!
    A Big Hug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a stunning group of gorgeous LO's Bente!!! a feast for the eyes.
    Just wanted to stop by and wish you a blessed New Year, may the best comes your way, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Bente! All so jaw dropping gorgeous! I do not know how you do all the amazing details that you do on each of them. So inspirational!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creations and stunning work :0
    wishing you a fabulous Happy New Year :) all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. absolutely gorgeous!!! you have an amazing ability to make a very detailed layout without losing the picture ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI.. I am so glad I found your blog this year.. I have really enjoyed and admired your creations! I remember all of these and really love them! I wish you all the best for 2013 and look forward to sharing our love of scrapbooking to all our bloggy friends!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bente, your work is so amazing. Thanks for sharing your faves!! I can see why the come to the top!! Happy New Year! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous post full of love and beauty and detail and texture! Love all of these pages, Bente! Pure eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful pages Bente!! Your style is lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bente!..what gorgeous layouts so rich in colour and detail! a pleasure to look at!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  18. Come New Year, and we have new year resolution flocking in our lives, however, what is more important is that we abide by the decided new year resolution. We make it realistic so that we can really do it. I guess looking at your cool layouts, I would like try making a couple this year- perhaps you could call it as my new year resolution.

    broderie anglaise

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous pages!! love all of them

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all these and, goodness, you have the sweetest photos!

    ReplyDelete
  21. No resolutions given, no promises broken but just like you, I am trying to be a better person, little things every day. Ooooh what sweet memories from 2012, can sure understand it was impossible to narrow down to only 10 :)) So many gorgeous pages! a hard decision but I think my fave is My Sweet Girls. Love Bea's hippie style! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...