Wednesday 11 May 2011

Les Papiers de Pandore "Maison de Campagne" "Petits Secrets de Famille"

Today I have a layout to share that I made with the new papers from Les Papieres de Pandore.
These papers have so many lovely patterns that it is difficult not to want to do a lot of cutting.

This layout started out fine and it looked totally different from how it is now, but suddenly with no warning(...lol..) I was completely stuck. I guess it happens to all of us.
I tried to finish it but had to give up. Last night I decided I would try again. I tore off layer after layer and decided to go simple on this.
I think I managed to salvage some of it and there is also a  little story behind the page.
When we are in the South of France in the Summers we like to take short walks. One is down the gravel road to the local wine chateau. I will confess now that we have made a habit of stopping and pinching a few grapes now and then. They taste very nice and it feels very exotic for us Scandinavians. We are of course very careful not to disturb anything...I hope they won't see this and send the police when we go there in July! :-D






































I cut the sweet border from one of the papers.I added rhinestones to the green circles.

I added a red Prima flower and leaves. In the middle I put a wooden bird.
The title is also from the same sheet as the border. It even includes journaling spots.
The title means 'Small Family Secrets' and I thought it was appropriate for my confession!


























A shot from the side so you can see the way I put pop dots under some of the embellishments.
The yellow and green butterflies are also cut outs from the collection.






































It really is a very pretty collection and very versatile. I think this brown patterned sheet go very well with my photos. I am in the middle of my next Papiers de Pandore layout right now and the collection really is a delight to work with!




That was all from me for now.

I would just like to take a moment to remind you that there is only a couple of days left to submit your creations based on the sketch to Once Upon A...Sketch.

The good thing is you can even submit those to Your Scrapbook Stash who is sponsoring  OUAS  this month. You double your chances of winning and that cen only be a good thing, right...?

This whole month you even get a 15 percent discount at the shop using the code MAY15. Make sure you don't miss any of the news! -Especially as you get free shipping on US orders!

8 comments:

  1. beautiful page and work i like that you show so many detail pictures..thanks!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your title and theme :))) Bente!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunnin.. i love those Papers.. gorgeous..and love the story behind it all as well... woohoo.
    and thank you so very much for your awesome comments on my blog..muchly appreciated....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page Bente! I agree those papers are just gorgeous & I can see how they are so versatile - the patterns are very easy on the eye!! Your daughter is so sweet with SUCH LONG HAIR - does she brush it? My little one has long hair (not as long as that though!) & she is lazy about keeping the knots out then cries when I do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your creation is stunning!!! Love the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Du dokumenterer kriminalitet ja ! hehe!! Denne var LEKKER!! Herlige farger og nydelig pyntet! Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always have such stuning photos and these are not exception, love how they just pop from the layout. It is all so lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...