Saturday 19 March 2011

Your Scrapbook Stash sponsors The Color Room

It has been a long time since I did a lo for The Color Room.

This month Your Scrapbook Stash is a sponsor of the site. With a bunch of papers from Echo Park *Be Mine* still left in my DT kit I decided to take part!
This is my take on the challenge.
I was out shopping with Beatrice when she told me she needed a new hat. Then suddenly we found this one that we both liked. A cute one with a crochet flower.


The letter stickers that are in the collection are awsome.
I double matted them to make a matching title for my page. The black bling swirl and most of the flowers are Prima. Embroidered precious lace is from my stash. I layered some papers to make a photo mat and added a punched strip as a border.

I just love the look of this diamond patterned paper.I think it adds a little sophistication to the design.


The page is pretty chunky, as mine normally are! ...But I have done worse....

Some more close ups...A picture is worth a thousand words...



Thanks for visiting me!

9 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I love the colours and the look on her face is so cute!!! LOL! The flowers really finish this off. Well done :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ! That's amazing ! You are very talented ! I wish you welcome in the "Papiers de Pandore" team. Nice to meet you !!! Bye (sorry my english is so bad !!! :))

    CARINA - www.rcbycarina.canalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout! I love how you played with the colors & details are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page!!! Love the colors, I love echo park papers, Beatriz is so cute!!love the hat, too
    A Big Hug!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So striking and absolutely beautiful. Thanks so much for dropping by my blog recently
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page Bente, the colors were perfect for the color room, the hat is just perfect for your DD and her facial expressions on the LH side is so cute. Did you stamp the background paper?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everybody for your kind remarks! You know it means a lot!
    Fi, I did not stamp the background, although I have a lovely stamp like that from Les Papiers de Pandore (Julie Blanc).
    The pp from Echo Park had that pattern ,..and many more lovely patterns...

    ReplyDelete
  8. An absolutely gorgeous, sparkly layout. Love how you framed that one picture, and the flowers look amazing! Oh, and I adore that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yeah - I LOVE this page. The paper choice is exquisite and the roses are devine - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...