Friday 4 February 2011

I am on the Color Combos Galore Design Team !!!

During January I had such a great time guest designing with CCG as part of the YSS DT. I have come to love colour challenge sites, I find them so inspiring!
Some time ago I received an e-mail from sweet Janet P-B, the founder of the site, asking if I would like to become a Color Master.

Not in my wildest dreams could I have dreamt that!  I simply did not think I was god enough or talented enough!
 I feel so happy they asked me and I am so proud to work on the team with so many of my favourite scrappers. I hope I shall be able to provide much inspiration to the members.

I know I am completely smitten with this hobby and that when I am not scrapbooking I am at least thinking about it!


This is my layout for the combo this week . At this time of year I have such big problems photographing my layouts. It is so dark. I use a lot of editing and that tweaked the colours here a little,especially the green.(the doily was probably a little dark to begin with).

I took the layout in to the office to photograph it in daylight. Trouble was that before I left I forgot to add the little stamped bird I made. So now I have added it and taken a new picture!
There's a thin layer of diamond glaze on top of the bird.
The stamp is from Les Papiers de Pandore.

I cut a strip of tulle made into a narrow rufle. That's what you can see directly under the photo.


I will add some more CLOSE-UPS after the inspiration board.





There is an added option to draw inspiration from the photo on the board. I was inspired by the lace doily on the plate and the little roses reminded me of my rather extensive stash of beloved buttons!



The Inspiration board this week is showcasing the most beautiful feminine colours. So beautiful, especially of course for girly pages, but can easily be adapted for boys. Nowadays boys are most certainly allowed to wear pink!








































These colours are so beautiful. -Especially of course for girly pages, but they can easily be adapted for boys. Nowadays boys are most certainly allowed to wear pink!


Here are some close-ups.




















The pictures are of DD playing with her new camera last Summer. She had so much fun taking photos of everyone and everything...I wonder who she got that from...? lol....


The tulle flower was in my grab-box I ordered from Lily Bee.










Rather a long post today.
Hope you had the stamina to read it through to the end...lol!

Bye for now!
xx



7 comments:

  1. Yeeehhaaa!! SO HAPPY for my dear friend to be joining us...SO SO Happy! Awesome layout. What do you mean you didnt think you were good enough? YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!TALENTED!!! This layout proves it. Love the story behind your layouts. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats so desirved your work is stunning...have fun!
    byebye,lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOOOHOOOOO! you ROCK!! congrats sweet lady! you totally deserve it, your work is stunning! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Dear!!! I'm so happy to see you there!! Your work are BEAUTIFUL!! Well deserved it!! A big HUG!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such a gorgeous LO, I'm not surprised they asked you personally! I've actually never tired a color challenge, believe it or not :O Huge congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW SMUKT! Det er så fint og en rigtig god løsning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed this post because I was away! Oh Bente I have only just realised!! WOW!!! Jealous!!!! THis is the most wonderful news for you & you so deserve it - your work is outstanding. Full of love, passion & creativeness. Congratulations :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...